KEIN alternator Relocation Bracket kit for Subaru EJ Engines | EJ20/25
- Product Code: KSUB018
- Product Article: product-4247
New at RisingTuning, KEIN alternator Relocation Bracket kit for Subaru EJ Engines.
This bracket kit is installed to relocate the alternator in place of the A/C compressor and then remove the A/C compressor from the system.
This modification is usually required when the intake manifold is turned around on EJ series engines when installing a front-mounted intercooler.
KEIN alternator Relocation Bracket for Subaru EJ Engines
• X1 Alternator Pivot Side
• X1 Alternator Adjustment Arm
• X4 Mounting Bolts
• Relocating the alternator allows the intercooler location to be moved from the top mount to the front mount and a much larger diameter intercooler can be installed for more efficient engine cooling.
• Material: Steel K02001/ K02502
• Welding Procedure: MIG
• Surface finish: Professionally powder-coated.
• Hardware metric grade 8.8-12.9 zinc
To work properly with the Kein bracket kit you must purchase a new 970mm long alternator drive belt, will fit: Gates 5PK970.
This bracket kit is compatible with this cars:
Fits any 2.0 and 2.5 EJ series engines, both atmospheric and turbocharged - such as EJ205, EJ207, EJ253, EJ255, EJ257 including EJ20x and others...
Not suitable for EJ152/EJ154 motors and EZ and FB series motors.
KEIN division has its own engineering department and are our direct partners, the RisingTuning team. All products created by KEIN are modeled in CAD where the factory drawings of the suspension are used to create the part, thus achieving maximum accuracy in measurements when creating the part. Before the prototype all stresses and loads are measured in simulation in order to identify the most reliable and correct design solutions taking into account the steel grade and the upcoming not only direct loads but also the natural environment - the correct alloy, steel thickness and its additives are selected to give the required properties to the product. After identifying the best solutions a prototype is created which undergoes physical tests and only after successful tests the finished serial products are created.
- I 2008-2015 (YA)
- I 1996-2002 (SF)
- II 2005-2008 (SG)
- III 2007-2012 (SH)
- Impreza / WRX STi
- I 1992-2000 (GC, GF, GM)
- II 2000-2002 (GD, GG, GDB) bugeye
- II 2003-2005 (GD, GG, GDB) blobeye
- II 2005-2007 (GD, GG, GDB) eagle eye
- III 2007-2014 (GH, GE, GRB)
- Legacy / Liberty
- I 1989-1993 (BC, BJ, BF)
- II 1993-1998 (BD, BG, BK)
- III 1998-2003 (BHE, BH9)
- IV 2003-2006 (BP,BL)
- IV 2006-2009 (BP,BL)
- V 2009-2015 (BR)
- Outback / Lancaster
- I 1995-1998 (BG9)
- II 1998-2003 (BEE, BE9, BE5)
- III 2003-2006 (BL, BP)
- III 2006-2009 (BP)
- IV 2009-2015 (BR)