KEIN Pitch Stop Mount for Subaru | Engine pitching stopper
- Product Code: KSUB010
- Product Article: product-4252
New at RisingTuning! KEIN Engine pitching stopper for Subaru models.
KEIN Pitch stopper is perfect for everyday cars as well as for more prepared tuned versions with engine power above 300+ hp and various cars participating in motorsports competitions.
More of course we recommend this tuning for fans of speed and racing, this tuning will allow you to reduce the backlash of the transmission during acceleration, braking, when cornering and will give the opportunity to be more responsive and clearly shift gears with high engine torque.
The problem of powertrain sway in the front of the car is especially noticeable on all-wheel drive versions.
Subaru's symmetrical all-wheel drive system outputs the front half shafts directly from the engine-mounted transmission while the rear properller shafts from traditional locations. This results in torque-induced rocking and pitching as engine power is applied and subsequent lift.
The Pitch Stop Mount is designed to provide a crisper shift by preventing the front of the transmission from tilting up/down and forward/backward
KEIN Pitch Stop Mount for Subaru cars - 1pc.
• X1 Quality molded high density silent block (inserted in the support)
The stiffer bushing design and materials will reduce excessive movement in the engine area during acceleration and braking.
Shore a hardness 65A (International Standard ISO 868)
• Minimizes driveline rocking
• More precise gear shifting
• Improved acceleration response
• Better engine traction control
• Allow more energy to be transferred to the wheels
• Solid and more connected feel
• Material: Steel K02001/ K02502
• Welding Procedure: MIG
• Surface finish: Professionally powder-coated.
• Hardware metric grade 8.8-12.9 zinc
Replaces original Engine Support Rod Subaru
OEM part №:
Before ordering, we recommend to measure the standard engine mount for accuracy and to measure the center-to-center length of the OEM mount.
It is very easy to do this by tracing the circles on a piece of paper, then we find the centers of the circles and draw a straight line between them,
so we determine the distance from center to center - this is the "center-to-center length".
If you own a Forester SF and the original engine mount is part number 41040-AC000, it has a center distance of 180mm, which means you need the extended version.
If you own a Forester SG / SF and the standard engine mount is part number 41040-AE010 - it has a center distance of 178mm.
All 3 lengths (172/178/180) are available in our store, the standard length is 172mm.
This Pitch Stop Mount is compatible with this cars:
• Subaru Baja [BT], 2002 - 2006
• Subaru Exiga [YA], 2008 - 2015
• Subaru Forester [SF], 1st gen, 1996 - 2002
• Subaru Forester [SG], 2nd gen, 2002 - 2008
• Subaru Forester [SH], 3rd gen, 2008 - 2013
• Subaru Forester [SJ], 4th gen, 2012 - 2018
• Subaru Forester [SK], 5th gen, 2018 - Until now
• Subaru Impreza [GM, GC, GF], 1st gen, 1992 - 2000
• Subaru Impreza [GD, GG], 2nd gen, 2000 - 2007
• Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GD, GG], 2nd gen, 2000 - 2007
• Subaru Impreza [GE, GV, GH, GR], 3rd gen, 2007 - 2011
• Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GE, GV, GH, GR], 3rd gen, 2007 - 2014
• Subaru Impreza [GJ, GP], 4th gen, 2011 - 2016
• Subaru Impreza WRX STI [VA], 4th gen, 2014 - 2021
• Subaru Impreza [GK, GT], 5th gen, 2016 - Until now
• Subaru Legacy / Liberty [BD, BG, BK], 2nd gen, 1993 - 1999
• Subaru Legacy / Liberty [BE, BH], 3rd gen, 1998 - 2004
• Subaru Legacy / Liberty [BL, BP], 4th gen, 2003 - 2009
• Subaru Outback [BD, BG, BK], 1st gen, 1993 - 1999
• Subaru Outback [BE, BH], 2nd gen, 1998 - 2004
• Subaru Outback [BL, BP], 3rd gen, 2003 - 2009
• Subaru Tribeca [WXF], 1st gen, 2004 - 2007
• Subaru Tribeca [WX8], 2nd gen, 2007 - 2014
• Subaru XV / Crosstrek [GP], 1st gen, 2012 - 2017
• Subaru XV / Crosstrek [GT], 2nd gen, 2017 - Until now
This Pitch stop mount fits many vehicles in the Subaru lineup,
as well as other Subaru vehicles not listed, you can email us to confirm compatibility when ordering.
KEIN division has its own engineering department and are our direct partners, the RisingTuning team. All products created by KEIN are modeled in CAD where the factory drawings of the suspension are used to create the part, thus achieving maximum accuracy in measurements when creating the part. Before the prototype all stresses and loads are measured in simulation in order to identify the most reliable and correct design solutions taking into account the steel grade and the upcoming not only direct loads but also the natural environment - the correct alloy, steel thickness and its additives are selected to give the required properties to the product. After identifying the best solutions a prototype is created which undergoes physical tests and only after successful tests the finished serial products are created.
- I 2002-2006 (BT/B12)
- I 2008-2015 (YA)
- I 1996-2002 (SF)
- II 2002-2005 (SG)
- II 2005-2008 (SG)
- III 2007-2012 (SH)
- IV 2012-2019 (SJ)
- V 2018-present (SK)
- Impreza / WRX STi
- I 1992-2000 (GC, GF, GM)
- II 2000-2002 (GD, GG, GDB) bugeye
- II 2003-2005 (GD, GG, GDB) blobeye
- II 2005-2007 (GD, GG, GDB) eagle eye
- III 2007-2014 (GH, GE, GRB)
- IV 2011-2016 (GP, GJ)
- V 2016-present (GT)
- Legacy / Liberty
- I 1989-1993 (BC, BJ, BF)
- II 1993-1998 (BD, BG, BK)
- III 1998-2003 (BHE, BH9)
- IV 2003-2006 (BP,BL)
- IV 2006-2009 (BP,BL)
- Outback / Lancaster
- I 1995-1998 (BG9)
- II 1998-2003 (BEE, BE9, BE5)
- III 2003-2006 (BL, BP)
- III 2006-2009 (BP)
- IV 2009-2015 (BR)
- I B9, 2004-2007 (WX8)
- II 2007-2014 (WXF)
- XV / Crosstrek
- I 2010-2017 (GP)
- II 2017-present (GT)