KEIN Transmission Mount kit for Subaru | 4-Speed AT Gearbox
- Product Code: KSUB008
- Product Article: product-4258
New at RisingTuning, KEIN Transmission Mount kit for Subaru models (Four-speed automatic gearbox).
KEIN's stiffer transmission support damping bushings reduce or completely eliminate transmission vibrations - this ensures proper and reliable operation between the engine and transmission at high engine speeds, providing more precise shifting.
Also, the modified support allows more power to be transmitted to the drive shafts, due to the tighter connection of the transmission support to the subframe, so more power is transmitted to the drive shafts at any position of the entire powertrain, even more effect can be achieved with KEIN engine mounts for Subaru.
More accurate launches during drag racing and autocross type events with reduced drivetrain slop.
Compared to the original transmission support, the design of the reinforced support does not allow the transmission to rise relative to the subframe.
• Increases steering response
• More precise gear shifting
• Prevents transmission movement throughout the entire RPM range.
• Greater sense of vehicle control
KEIN reinforced transmission mount kit for 4-speed AT transmission of Subaru - 1pc.
• X2 Quality molded high density silent blocks (inserted in the support)
Shore a hardness 65A (International Standard ISO 868)
• Material: Steel K02001/ K02502
• Welding Procedure: MIG
• Surface finish: Professionally powder-coated.
• Hardware metric grade 8.8-12.9 zinc
The stiffer silent blocks and stiffer construction result in precise shifting and an overall improvement in vehicle dynamics.
There may be a slight increase in interior noise and vibration.
Replaces original transmission mount (OEM part numbers):
For example, machines such as:
• Subaru Alcyone [CX], 2nd gen, 1991 - 1996
• Subaru Exiga [YA], 1st gen, 2008 - 2015
• Subaru Forester [SF], 1st gen, 1996 - 2002
• Subaru Forester [SG], 2nd gen, 2002 - 2008
• Subaru Forester [SH], 3rd gen, 2008 - 2013
• Subaru Impreza [GM, GC, GF], 1st gen, 1992 - 2000
• Subaru Impreza [GD, GG], 2nd gen, 2000 - 2007
• Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GD, GG], 2nd gen, 2000 - 2007
• Subaru Impreza [GE, GV, GH, GR], 3rd gen, 2007 - 2011
• Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GE, GV, GH, GR], 3rd gen, 2007 - 2014
• Subaru Legacy / Liberty [BD, BG, BK], 2nd gen, 1993 - 1999
• Subaru Legacy / Liberty [BE, BH], 3rd gen, 1998 - 2004
• Subaru Legacy / Liberty [BL, BP], 4th gen, 2003 - 2009
• Subaru Outback [BD, BG, BK], 1st gen, 1993 - 1999
• Subaru Outback [BE, BH], 2nd gen, 1998 - 2004
• Subaru Outback [BL, BP], 3rd gen, 2003 - 2009
KEIN division has its own engineering department and are our direct partners, the RisingTuning team. All products created by KEIN are modeled in CAD where the factory drawings of the suspension are used to create the part, thus achieving maximum accuracy in measurements when creating the part. Before the prototype all stresses and loads are measured in simulation in order to identify the most reliable and correct design solutions taking into account the steel grade and the upcoming not only direct loads but also the natural environment - the correct alloy, steel thickness and its additives are selected to give the required properties to the product. After identifying the best solutions a prototype is created which undergoes physical tests and only after successful tests the finished serial products are created.
- II 1991-1997 (CX)
- I 2008-2015 (YA)
- I 1996-2002 (SF)
- II 2002-2005 (SG)
- II 2005-2008 (SG)
- III 2007-2012 (SH)
- Impreza / WRX STi
- I 1992-2000 (GC, GF, GM)
- II 2000-2002 (GD, GG, GDB) bugeye
- II 2003-2005 (GD, GG, GDB) blobeye
- II 2005-2007 (GD, GG, GDB) eagle eye
- III 2007-2014 (GH, GE, GRB)
- Legacy / Liberty
- II 1993-1998 (BD, BG, BK)
- III 1998-2003 (BHE, BH9)
- IV 2003-2006 (BP,BL)
- IV 2006-2009 (BP,BL)
- V 2009-2015 (BR)
- Outback / Lancaster
- I 1995-1998 (BG9)
- II 1998-2003 (BEE, BE9, BE5)
- III 2003-2006 (BL, BP)
- III 2006-2009 (BP)