KEIN rear Differential Support Mount for Subaru Impreza 1st Gen, Forester, Legacy
- Product Code: KSUB016
- Product Article: product-4244
New at RisingTuning, KEIN rear Diff Mount Support Bar for Subaru Impreza (1993-2000), Subaru Legacy (1993-1998), Subaru Forester (1997-2005).
KEIN Diff mount support bar is perfect for those of you who enjoy spirited driving, or the occasional weekend track day.
Improvement will instantly be felt in acceleration, throttle response, and in improved control of the car when accelerating while cornering.
This results in better driveline response without the loss of torque.
You'll get an instant improvement in acceleration feel. Torque will be fully transmitted to the drive wheels, eliminating torsional losses.
• Increases steering response
• Allow more energy to be transferred to the wheels
• Fix annoying differential movement
• Solid and more connected feel
KEIN rear Diff support beam for Subaru Impreza 1, Forester 1 & 2, Legacy 1 & 2 - 1pc.
• X2 Quality molded high density silent blocks (inserted in the support)
• Fasteners included
Bolts with a strength of approximately 50 kN
Shore a hardness 65A (International Standard ISO 868)
• Material: Steel K02001/ K02502
• Welding Procedure: MIG
• Surface finish: Professionally powder-coated.
• Hardware metric grade 8.8-12.9 zinc
The Rear Diff Support Mount bolts on to existing factory holes, making this a quick and easy install.
Thanks to the tighter silent blocks and stiffer construction, we achieve maximum torque transmission to the drive wheels and improve vehicle dynamics.
There may be a slight increase in interior noise and vibration.
This rear diff mount support bar is compatible with this cars:
• Subaru Impreza 1st gen, 1992-2000 (GC, GF, GM)
• Subaru Forester 1st gen, 1996-2002 (SF)
• Subaru Forester 2nd gen, 2005-2008 (SG)
• Subaru Legacy/ Liberty 1st gen, 1989-2000 (BC, BJ, BF)
• Subaru Legacy/ Liberty 2nd gen, 1989-2000 (BD, BG, BK)
KEIN division has its own engineering department and are our direct partners, the RisingTuning team. All products created by KEIN are modeled in CAD where the factory drawings of the suspension are used to create the part, thus achieving maximum accuracy in measurements when creating the part. Before the prototype all stresses and loads are measured in simulation in order to identify the most reliable and correct design solutions taking into account the steel grade and the upcoming not only direct loads but also the natural environment - the correct alloy, steel thickness and its additives are selected to give the required properties to the product. After identifying the best solutions a prototype is created which undergoes physical tests and only after successful tests the finished serial products are created.
- I 1996-2002 (SF)
- II 2005-2008 (SG)
- Impreza / WRX STi
- I 1992-2000 (GC, GF, GM)
- Legacy / Liberty
- I 1989-1993 (BC, BJ, BF)
- II 1993-1998 (BD, BG, BK)