JDM Osaka Devil ducktail spoiler for Honda Civic EG | 5 Generation | 1991-1995
- Product Code: OSAKAJDM
- Product Article: product-391
JDM Osaka Devil spoiler ducktail for Honda Civic EG - 1 pc.
* Only for Hatchback
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• This model has a glossines texture. No adjustment is needed, just paint
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• Material thickness 3 mm
• "Bolt-on" tuning item, It fits perfectly!
Install to the original mounting locations with bolts in place of the old spoiler. Paint the part, wait until it is completely dry and install it, we also recommend using a black car fixing sealant for a tighter connection.
We also have the OSAKA JDM style spoiler with built-in red tail light in our Rising Tuning store.
This spoiler is compatible with:
Europe / World:
Honda Civic EG, 5 Generation, Hatchback 3-doors, Body: EG3, EG4, EG5, EG6, Years: 09.1991 - 09.1995
Japan / World:
Honda Civic EG, 5 Generation, Hatchback 3-doors, Body: EG3, EG4, EG6, EG6, Years: 09.1991 - 08.1995
USA / World:
Honda Civic EG MK5, 5 Generation, Hatchback 3-doors, Body: EH2, EH3, Years: 09.1991-08.1995
Years: 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this spoiler:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials.
This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability.
These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- V 1991-1995 (EG)