Professional Lift Kit set for Ford Escape TM R3 CD2, Maverick TM & Mazda Tribute EP
- Product Code: KTSU-0488
- Product Article: product-3990
202,08 €/per kit
Lift set for Ford Escape 1 & 2-Generation, Maverick 2-Generation & Mazda Tribute EP 1-Generation. Item content:
Front spacers (40mm / 1.6 Inches):
Lower the upper strut mount to raise the front suspension by 40mm
• Spacer over front strut Ford TM1 PU 40 mm - 2 pcs, material high-strength polyurethane.
• M8x60 bolt - 8 pcs.
• M8 nut - 8 pcs.
Polyurethane rear spring spacers (40mm / 1.6 Inches):
Allow you to leave the original rear springs and keep the "softness" of the suspension, with an lift of 40 mm
• Spacer over the rear spring 40 mm - 2 pcs, material - polyurethane.
Shock absorber extensions H38x16x40mm:
Transfer the lower shock absorber mounts with a bushing width of 38 mm, bolt 16 mm.
• Shock absorber extension H38x16x40mm - 2 pcs.
• Bolt M16x1,25x65 - 2 pcs.
• SNK nut M16 - 2 pcs, material steel, zinc-coated.
Weight: 3.38 kg.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Ford Maverick, 2 Generation, SUV 5-Doors, Years: 08.2000 - 07.2004, Body: TM1
Ford Maverick, 2 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-Doors, Years: 08.2004 - 06.2007, Body: TM1
Europe / USA / World:
Ford Escape, 1 Generation, SUV 5-Doors, Years: 04.2000 - 03.2004, Body: TM1, TM7
Ford Escape, 1 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-Doors, Years: 02.2004 - 12.2006, Body: TM1, TM7, EPFWF, EP3WF, EPEWF, LFAAJ, LFAL3, LFAL3F, LFAL3P, ZD, CD2
Ford Escape (R3), 2 Generation, SUV 5-Doors & Hybrid, Years: 01.2007 - 04.2012, Body: R3, CD2
Europe / World:
Mazda Tribute (EP), 1 Generation, SUV 5-Doors, Years: 10.2000 - 01.2007, Body: C01, CU09B, CZ90Z, EPFW, EPEW, EP3W
USA / World:
Mercury Mariner, 1 Generation, SUV 5-Doors, Years: 08.2004 - 12.2006
Mercury Mariner, 2 Generation, SUV 5-Doors, Years: 01.2008 - 01.2010
Years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
We also have a 40mm clearance extension kit for the Ford Maverick in our store, but without the shock absorber lengthener
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car;
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence)
It is easy to install Lift Kit set 40 mm on Ford Escape [TM1, TM7, R3, CD2] & Ford Maverick [TM1] & Mazda Tribute [EP] (KTSU-0488)
• Remove the studs from the front strut support before installation. Fasten the spacer with bolts and nuts from the kit to the strut support. Install the strut support assembly with spacer to the vehicle, bolt into the holes on the body.
• To lift the rear suspension, to keep the standard comfort, install polyurethane spacers over the springs instead of the standard anti-squeak pad. Thanks to the increased hardness, the spacers do not deform under any suspension operating conditions, while having damping properties.
• Under the standard rear shock absorbers to install shock absorber extensions H38x16x40mm.
• Spacers are made of high quality hardened polyurethane, which retains its properties in all weather conditions. The guide holes are reinforced with steel bushings.
• Regular suspension components do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting work is required when installing this kit on the car.
Important features when installing:
*Keep in mind that after you put this lift on, you'll need to get an alignment done.
*The thickness of the spacers is not always equal to the increase in ground clearance you get. In most cases, you will get more due to the peculiarities of the car's suspension, in particular, due to the narrowing of the track after installing the lift kit.
*If you decide to do the installation yourself you will need a tool - a spring compressor. It is also possible to use welding when replacing the studs (the hole from the old studs may be wider than the splines on the new studs and then you need to put a couple of points with a welding machine).
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 40mm+ under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- I 2000-2007
- II 2007-2012 (R3)
- IV 2000-2007 (TM1)
- I 2000-2006 (EP)
- I 2004-2006
- II 2006-2010