Eyelids for rear Headlights Mazda3 & Mazda Axela | BK | Hatchback | 2003-2009
- Product Code: REM3-014800
- Product Article: product-3944
64,30 €/per pair
Mazda 3 hatchback headlight covers (eyelashes) are one of the most affordable solutions for tuning, any car tuning starts with the headlight lashes.
They will allow you to stand out from the crowd and give a more aggressive look to your car, as well as help adjust the correct beam of light.
• Rear Eyelids for Mazda3 & Mazda Axela [BK] Hatchback - 4 pcs. (Left & Right)
Only for Hatchback
Installation is simple, paint the part in the color of the body, wait until the eyelashes are completely dry and glue them to the headlights with double-sided adhesive tape or automotive sealant.
In our store you can find more tuning solutions for Mazda3 BK that will go perfectly with the headlight lashes
Ducktail add-on Nextmode for MPS Spoiler
Lip fangs & skirt for front bumper
This eyelids is compatible with this cars:
Europe / USA / Japan / World:
Mazda Mazda3 (BK), 1 Generation, Hatchback 5-doors, Years: 06.2003 - 06.2006, Body: BK
Mazda Mazda3 (BK), 1 Generation Restyling, Hatchback 5-doors, Years: 07.2006 - 03.2009, Body: BK
Japan / World:
Mazda Axela (BK), 1 Generation, Hatchback 5-doors, Years: 10.2003 - 05.2006, Body: BK3P, BKEP, BK5P
Mazda Axela (BK), 1 Generation Restyling, Hatchback 5-doors, Years: 06.2006 - 05.2009, Body: BKEP, BK3P, BK5P
*Compatible only with Only for Hatchback
Years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Material thickness 3 mm
• Surface finish: Black glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This eyelids can be fastened with Automotive sealant & Double-sided adhesive tape 3M
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this eyelids:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- I 2003-2008 (BK)