PARSAN front bumper spoiler-splitter for Skoda Kodiaq | NS7 | Pre-facelift
- Product Code: SKKQ-FL01
- Product Article: product-4209
• PARSAN front bumper multicomponent splitter-spoiler for Skoda Kodiaq - 4 pcs. (Pre-facelift)
x2 Fangs, x1 Center Panel, x1 Splitter
Not suitable for vehicles equipped with RS, Scout, Laurin & Klement bumper packages.
Also not suitable for the restyled versions, exclusively for the pre-facelift versions of the Kodiaq 2016-2021.
• High quality ABS-Plastic (Thickness 3mm)
• Coated with gray primer (Ready to paint)
Features of this spoiler:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Bolt on!
• Surface finish: Matte Gray (primer), no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This spoiler can be fastened with Bolts / Black car sealant.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
This front spoiler is compatible with this cars:
Europe & World:
Skoda Kodiaq (NS7), 1 Gen, SUV, Years: 03.2016 - 08.2021, Body: NS7
Years of issue Kodiaq: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this front bumper spoiler-splitter:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- I 2016-Present (NS7)