Duckbill trunk spoiler for Toyota Mark2 X90 | JZX90 | Tourer-V | 1992-1996
- Product Code: DUCJZX90
- Product Article: product-519
Great spoiler for the Toyota Mark2 , especially for fans of motorsport and drifting. This duck tail leaves room for the Toyota badge as well as a tight fit to the body line of the trunk. The duck tail style spoiler will give an aggressive look to your car and will surely highlight the motorsport spirit in your car.
Ducktail trunk spoiler for Toyota MARK2 JZX90 - 1pc.
Installation is very simple, the wing can be installed on double sided 3M automotive adhesive tape or it can be installed on black glass automotive sealant. Be sure to wait until the part dries after painting, and before installing be sure to degrease the surface for best adhesion, good luck enthusiast!:)
This trunk spoiler is compatible with this cars:
Japan / World
Toyota Mark2 (X90), 7 Generation, Sedan, Years: 10.1992 - 08.1994, Body: GX90, JZX90, JZX91, JZX93, SX90, LX90
Toyota Mark2 (X90), 7 Generation Restyling, Sedan, Years: 09.1994 - 08.1996, Body: GX90, JZX90, JZX90E, JZX91, JZX91E, JZX93, SX90, LX90, LX90Y
Years: 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Material thickness 3 mm
• Bolt on!
• Surface finish: Black glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This spoiler can be fastened with 3M double tape & Black glue.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this Spoiler:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- Mark II
- VII 1992-1996 (X90)
- Mark II