PARSAN ducktail rear spoiler for BMW 4-Series F32 | Coupe
- Product Code: G22-TS02
- Product Article: product-4249
New at Rising Tuning! Stylish and recognizable Ducktail style rear spoiler from Parsan Atelier for the first generation BMW 4-Series Coupe (2013-2020).
• PARSAN ducktail rear spoiler for BMW 4-Series F32 - 1 pc.
*Suitable for coupe version only
• High quality ABS-Plastic (Thickness 3mm)
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Bolt on!
• Surface finish: Black Glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This spoiler can be fastened with 3M double tape / Black car sealant.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Not suitable for BMW M4 4-Series trunk (F82) - it has a more rounded shape.
Also not suitable for BMW 4-Series convertible version (F33) - as the trunk has a rear auxiliary brake light.
This rear wing is compatible with this cars:
Europe & World:
BMW 4-Series [F32], 1 Gen, Coupe, Years: 07.2013 - 02.2017, Body: F32
BMW 4-Series [F32], 1 Gen Facelift, Coupe, Years: 03.2017 - 06.2020, Body: F32
Japan & World:
BMW 4-Series [F32], 1 Gen, Coupe, Years: 09.2013 - 04.2017, Body: 3N20, 3N28, 3R30, 4N20, 4P30
BMW 4-Series [F32], 1 Gen Facelift, Coupe, Years: 05.2017 - 09.2020, Body: 4N20, 4P30
Years of issue: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this trunk spoiler:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- I 2013-2020 (F32, F33, F36)