Rear trunk add-on spoiler for Hyundai Creta 1 GS | Unique Wing
- Product Code: 17250030101
- Product Article: product-4061
• Rear add-on wing for Hyundai Creta 1 GS with ABS plastic - 1 pc.
*Fits on top of the standard OEM spoiler
Installation is very simple, prepare the spoiler for painting and paint it. This trim is installed on a standard antifender using automotive 3M double sided tape or black sealant adhesive.
Be sure to degrease all surfaces well for best adhesion between materials. Good luck enthusiast!
And as in our store in the presence of an lift kit from the spacers to improve ground clearance for 2WD Hyunda Creta GS
This spoiler is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Hyundai Creta (GS), 1 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Years: 06.2015 - 08.2020, Body: GS
Hyundai Creta (GS), 1 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Years: 03.2020 - 09.2021, Body: GS
Years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Material thickness 3 mm
• Bolt on!
• Surface finish: Black glossy, no adjustment is needed, just paint
• This spoiler can be fastened with 3M double tape & Black glue.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches and pimples. Use without coating or painting is not provided.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this Spoiler:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- I 2015-2021 (GS/GC)