Steel leveling Lift Kit for Nissan X-Trail T30 | Primera [ Strut spacers set | 50mm / 2 Inches ] PNT30 NT30 1 Generation | 2000-2007
- Product Code: KTSU-3775
- Product Article: product-3818
Lift kit set for Nissan X-Trail T30. Item content:
Front strut & Rear spacers (40mm (1.6 Inches):
Lower the upper strut mount to lift the front and rear suspension by 50 mm
• Spacer above Nissan T30 strut 40 mm - 2 pcs, material steel, polymer coating.
• Washer - 6 pcs,
• M10 nut - 6 pcs. zinc coated.
The spacers are manufactured on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in compliance with the necessary specifications.
They have a protective polymer and zinc coating that prevents corrosion.
This complete lift kit is compatible with this cars:
Europe / World:
Nissan X-Trail, 1 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: T30, Years: 06.2001 - 06.2003
Nissan X-Trail, 1 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: T30, Years: 07.2003 - 07.2007
Japan / World:
Nissan X-Trail, 1 Generation, SUV 5-doors, Body: PNT30, NT30, T30, Years: 10.2000 - 05.2003
Nissan X-Trail, 1 Generation Restyling, SUV 5-doors, Body: PNT30, NT30, T30, Years: 06.2003 - 07.2007
Also fits on this car:
Nissan Primera 4WD 01.2001 -12.2007 Body: #NP12E
Years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Rising Tuning company offers a convenient way to quickly and easily increase cross-country capability of your car - for this we recommend to buy spacers to increase ground clearance. Ground clearance is a characteristic, which largely determines the ability of the car to move on rough roads and unpaved roads, to drive over curbs and other obstacles. The lower the planting of the car, the less confident the driver feels off-road - by buying spacers, you can solve this problem.
Your car receives several undeniable advantages by installing spacers:
• Ground clearance is increased, thereby increasing off-road performance
• Increase the possible load of the car
• Spacers are also often used when installing mud rubber on off-road wheels
• Risk of mechanical damage to the engine housing and other engine compartment components is reduced
• Risk of scratches from bumpers and low-lying body parts being caught by bushes and grasses is minimized
• Save money on replacing weary coils by simply installing these affordable strut spacers and return car body to their original position.
• Alignment of the wheel mounting angles ( camber / convergence).
It is easy to install spacers for rear and front springs 50 mm on Nissan X-Trail T30 (KTSU-3775),
• Install steel spacers on the original front struts, without knocking the bolts out of the native support. Without using long bolts.
• The original suspension elements (springs, shock absorbers) do not need to be replaced.
• No welding or cutting work is required when installing this kit on the car.
• The kit's elements are made on professional laser, turning and welding equipment, in accordance with the necessary technical conditions.
• All parts have a protective polymer coating preventing corrosion.
✅ After installing this extra-durable, easy-to-install and very affordable spacers all terrain features of your car will increase thanks to rised ground clearance and you will conquer the worst off-road.
✅ Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 50mm under the bottom.
✅ Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✅ Spacers made of polyurethane and nylon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant. Whereas aluminum and steel spacers are essentially forever and will never need to be replaced.
✅ Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- III 2001-2007 (NP12E)
- I 2000-2007 (T30)