Lift Kit for Honda CR-V 2001 - 2006 2gen, Element, FR-V, Civic 1.2" 30mm Leveling strut spacers
- Product Code: 07-15-001/2/30
- Product Article: product-324
126,10 €/per kit
⚡️Very durable and reliable, designed to lift the body and off-road;
⚡️The set includes polyurethane spacers of front racks and rear springs, which will increase the clearance of your car to a height of 40mm and increase the off-road properties of your car;
⚡️Each set has the necessary kit to replace the factory studs with elongated ones;
⚡️All spacers presented in our store are very easy to install, it can handle anyone who can remove the shock absorber from the car.
⚡️After installing spacers of terrain features of your car will increase thanks to increased ground clearance.
1. Kit contents:
- Front strut spacers- 2pcs
- Rear strut spacers - 2pcs
- Fitting kit
- Honda Civic VII / Ferio / Type R 01.2000 - 03.2005 Body: EU#, EP#, ES#, EM2
- Honda CR-V 09.2001 - 09.2006 Body: RD4, RD5, RD6, RD7, RD8, RD9
- Honda Element 04.2003 - 06.2011Body: YH2, SUV
- Honda FR-V 06.2004 - 08.2009 Body: BE5
- Honda Integra 2001 - 2006 Body: DC5
- Honda Stream 10.2000 - 05.2014 Body: RN1 - RN9
✔Sharp land bends, speed bumps, parking near curbs, maneuvering in the snow and on country roads, wherever before you had to be on the alert - no longer a problem with an additional 40mm under the bottom.
✔Our spacers are often used when the stock springs lose their stiffness and spacers are the cheaper way to return the car to factory height than buying new springs.
✔Spacers made of polyurethane and caprolon have an additional damping effect, with them the ride will be even more pleasant;
✔Also spacers are indispensable when installing larger diameter wheels.
- VII 2000-2005 (EU, EP, ES)
- II 2001-2006 (RD5, RD6, RD7, RD8, RD9)
- I 2003-2011 (YH)
- I 2004-2009 (BE)
- I 2000-2006 (RN1-RN5)