Fender flares for SsangYong Korando 2nd Gen | KJ | 1996-2006
- Product Code: CT-TAG-W01
- Product Article: product-4224
• Wheel arch extenders set (fender flares) for SsangYong Korando 2 - 8 pcs.
• High quality ABS-Plastic (Thickness 3mm)
Features of this product:
• Made of ABS plastic, this is not FRP
• Bolt on!
• Surface finish: Textured black, no adjustment is needed, can be used without painting.
• This fenders can be fastened with Bolts / 3M double tape / Black car sealant.
• The product is unpainted. Therefore can have small scratches.
• We do not offer work to painting car parts to export.
Car names for different markets:
Daewoo Korando (1999-2001)
SsangYong Actyon Korando (Korea, 1997-1999)
TagAZ Tager (Russia / Europe, 2008-2014)
This widebody is compatible with this cars:
Europe & World:
SsangYong Korando, 2 Gen, SUV, Years: 01.1996 - 01.2006, Body: KJ
Europe & World:
TagAZ Tager, 1 Gen, SUV, Years: 08.2008 - 01.2014, Body: KJ
Asia & World:
Daewoo Korando, 1 Gen, SUV, Years: 01.1999 - 01.2001, Body: KJ
Years of issue Korando: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Advantages of ABS plastic:
Optimal combination of shock resistance and elasticity provides longevity of the products.
• Under light torsion loads plastic elements restore their original shape without residual deformation.
• High dimensional stability which allows manufacturing of complex molded products with high accuracy.
• Good adhesion to paint materials, which allows them to paint products in any desired color.
Material of this wheels arch extenders:
Different materials are used for manufacturing car tuning elements, the beauty, practicality and durability of the parts depend on their properties. To make you satisfied with the results, Rising Tuning manufactures and procures car parts including ABS plastic, a polymer that differs favorably from other materials. This plastic demonstrates increased impact resistance, in which it surpasses styrene copolymers - polystyrene. This material is also characterized by mechanical stiffness and strength, wear resistance and resistance to deformation and melting in short-term heating up to 100 degrees Celsius. At temperatures up to 70-80 degrees Celsius, products made of this polymer can be used for a long time without their qualities deteriorating and while maintaining dimensional stability. These properties allow to use ABS plastic for manufacturing of the most various elements of car body
- II 1996-2006 (KJ)